Hello my American friends, I'm a Celtics fan in China. I came to this sub once last year and you guys are very kind to me. Guerschon Yabusele came to the Chinese league and play for Shanghai shark. Since I live in Shanghai and I've went to watch the game once, I think I can share some information. Shanghai play a wonderful season this year, Shanghai was 12Th (15/17)in the league the year before. Now we lead the league with 17 wins 2 lose, mostly due to Jimmer Fredette and Yabusele. Jimmer plays like Stephen curry in China, average 38+8+5 play 41 mins per game,he's now a superstar here and won the all-star mvp. Yabusele average 19.5+9+2 and play 29 min per game, but his famous is beyond the number. The rules of Chinese league is a little strange, two foreign players can only be on the court for one courter, so in other three courts, only jimmer or yabusele can stay on the court. Jimmer is definitely Shanghai's key player, so most of Yabusele's minutes are separated, he must lead a weaker rotate and should do all kinds of things. In Chinese leagues, foreign inside player have to play a lot of ISO and self-offense is very tough. In the offensive ends, Yabusele looks familiar with Draymond Green, he shots 3 points very well, dunk a lot, quicker than most inside players or even many guards. He's also a good passer, he often stand outside the 3 point line and give good pass to the guard on the other side. In the defense ends, he's quick enough to guard multiple positions, but he's ability to protect the rim is not that well, a little bit short and sometimes lose position. He's also popular because of some other behavior, once in a game, he's blocking a guard when he fall to the floor with head down, Yabusele throw out the ball to help him and hold him in the air, this behavior is highly praised by Chinese fans, and he provide many energy beyond his number. Yabusele is overall the top 20 players in China this year, he deserves a chance for summer league or even a contrast next summer. Also if you guys have some questions about Yabusele or everything about china, you are free to ask.
Submitted January 13, 2017 at 07:49AM by WDWizzz
I'm a Celtics fan in china. some information about our first round pick Guerschon Yabusele
4/
5
Oleh
Quick Cash