Friday, January 13, 2017

Crazy stats regarding I.T.

  • I.T. - SAC Games: 216 - PPG: 15.3 - Points: 3314
  • I.T. - PHO Games: 46 - PPG: 15.2 - Points: 701
  • I.T. - BOS Games: 138 - PPG: 23.3 - Points: 3211
  • I.T. - Total Games: 400 - PPG: 18.1 - Points: 7226

PPG as a Celtic

  • 1. Larry Bird: 24.3
  • 2. Isaiah Thomas: 23.3
  • 3. Paul Pierce: 21.8
  • 4. John Havlicek: 20.8
  • 5. Antoine Walker: 20.6

Usage Percentage

  • 1. Isaiah Thomas: 31.0
  • 2. Antoine Walker: 27.8
  • 3. Paul Pierce: 27.8
  • 4. Larry Bird: 26.5
  • 5. Michael Smith: 25.8

APG as Celtic

  • 1. Rajon Rondo: 8.5
  • 2. Bob Cousy: 7.6
  • 3. Tiny Archibald: 7.1
  • 4. Sharman Douglas: 6.8
  • 5. Brian Shaw: 6.5
  • 6. Dennis Johnson: 6.4
  • 7. Larry Bird: 6.3
  • 8. Isaiah Thomas: 6.1

3-PT Field Goals

  • 1. Paul Pierce: 1823
  • 2. Antoine Walker: 937
  • 3. Ray Allen: 798
  • 4. Larry Bird: 649
  • 5. Avery Bradley: 487
  • 6. Walter McCarty: 417
  • 7. Dana Barros: 416
  • 8. Danny Ainge: 348
  • 9. Eddie House: 332
  • 10. Dee Brown: 325
  • Isaiah Thomas: 313 - He has made 98 (2.8 per game) threes in 35 games he on pace for over 200 threes. He has a chance to move past McCarty for 6th.

Free Throw Attempts Per Game

  • Paul Pierce: 7.2
  • Isaiah Thomas: 7.2
  • Larry Bird: 5.0

for comparison Pierce is one of the all-time greats at getting to the free throw line, he is 8th in FTM and 11th in FTA in NBA history.

Free Throw Percentage

  • Larry Bird: .886
  • Isaiah Thomas: .881
  • Paul Pierce: .806


Submitted January 12, 2017 at 06:56PM by brainfraud

Related Posts

Crazy stats regarding I.T.
4/ 5
Oleh